"Lots of good things have come out of working with AspireUp. Grad enrollment for the latest semester hit an all-time high. They not only provided insight we needed to strengthen our marketing program, but the inspiration to accomplish it with the various levels of our organization. "
Director of Graduate Admissions
Wheaton College is one of the nation's premier Christian colleges, and is one of 50 colleges in The National Review College Guide: America's 50 Top Liberal Arts Schools.
- Wheaton College Graduate School faced greater marketing challenges than in past years. While it was one of the first evangelical institutions of higher learning to create a graduate school, and for decades enjoyed relatively uncontested leadership, competition has dramatically increased in more recent years with the proliferation of similar graduate programs being offered by other colleges, universities and seminaries.
- The college has recognized the need to respond to these factors and build the competitive advantage of its graduate programs.
- AspireUp was asked to conduct a comprehensive marketing analysis and review of the graduate programs, and identify how the programs can be marketed more effectively.
- Following market research that involved students, faculty and administration, AspireUp developed a brand strategy and marketing plan to increase the school's competitiveness
- The college focused on three identified needs:
- A new brand positioning and messaging platform that leverages Wheaton's current strengths and uniqueness.
- A marketing plan for implementing the new branding, including a recommendation for using advertising investments more effectively, both online and offline.
- A plan for managing the recruiting process and delivering a compelling "brand experience" to prospective students.
- Since Wheaton College began implementing these programs, Graduate School enrollment has grown to a historic high.